Just fucking tell her. Right now. This is your sign.
I miss you. I miss you so fucking much. I miss our mornings together. I miss all the little things we did together, even if you were just running errands before you went to your second job, id always tag along because that was time we could spend just me and you. I’ll never forget the first morning we spent together, you made me coffee( exactly to my liking, which is a difficult thing to pull off) you rolled us a joint, with peach flavor papers (my favorite) and we hung out with the puppies outside while we smoked and talked under the sun. We watched wreck-it Ralph because we both love animated movies and I had never seen it. I never liked mornings until I met you. You made them matter…
Starting my day off with you, a bowl, and a cigarette is the way I wish I could start every day for the rest of my life. Just like we used to. I miss our life together. I miss your smile, your contagious laugh and incredible sarcasm. I relive all our moments together and you still mean the world to me. You always will. I hope fate will bring us together again like it did the first time. I love you with all my heart.
I don’t broadcast every high & I don’t hide every low. I’m trying to live. I’m not trying to convince the world I have life.
america: A GAY? in OUR country?
canada: we just elected a lesbian head of government for the province of ontario and didn’t even blink. it wasn’t even mentioned once during the entire election. and she’s married to a woman.
america: A GAY? in OUR country?
If we’re dating, your hoodies become my hoodies.
I’m definitely Pro-Selfie. I think that anybody who’s Anti-Selfie is really just a hater. Because, truthfully, why shouldn’t people take pictures of themselves ? When I’m on Instagram and I see that somebody took a picture of themselves, I’m like ‘Thank You’.
I don’t need to see a picture of the sky, the trees, plants. There’s only one you.
I could Google image search ‘the sky’ and I would probably see beautiful images to knock my socks off. But I can’t google, you know ‘what does my friend look like today?’
For you to be able to take a picture of yourself that you feel good enough about to share with the world - I think that’s a great thing
Things people don’t get to choose:
- Sexual Orientation
- Gender Identity
- Mental Illnesses
Things people do get to choose
- To be an ignorant bitch-faced asshole to people because of things they have no control over
I only write when I am falling in love, or falling apart.
BIG DOGS THAT THINK THEY’RE SMALL LAP DOGS ARE MY FAVORITE DOGS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD
I NEED ONE
(Source: , via tylerthelatteboy)
Whenever you’re going through a bad day just remember, your track record for getting through bad days, so far, is 100%; and that’s pretty damn good.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.